Version 4.3.6 (April 14, 2014)
- Fixed Special Mass Lector Schedule sub script. (Changed switch statement to track lector spot instead of time)
- Fixed Special Mass Lector Schedule to only show time slots if they are filled with lectors. Disable blank time slots.
Version 4.3.5 (March 16, 2014)
- Added the ability for an admin to reset password to the default if a user experiences difficulty.
(passwords cannot be retrieved, only reset)
- Newsfeed Insert form restricted to Admin to prevent spam
Version 4.3.4 (March 3, 2014)
- Added a button to delete songs (admin)
- Updated contact form to send to correct address.
- Fixed an issue with delete cantor dates (admin)
Version 4.3.3 (December 1, 2013)
- Fixed an error on the cantor page that prohibited users from removing themselves at certain Mass times.
Version 4.3.2 (November 18, 2013)
- Christmas Concert 2013 Added
- Fixed an error with older litPlans not viewing properly on desktops.
Version 4.3.1 (October 16, 2013)
- Lector Monday and Feast Day Schedules updated
- Transparency added to menus for layered affect
- Lector Cal Add form updated to show error if title not inserted.
Version 4.3 (October 13, 2013)
- UI Refreshed across cantor ,lector, and altar server pages as well as other minor tweaks across site.
- Altar Servers can now remove their name from a Mass if unable to find a sub
- Altar Server MC's can now switch and direct sub
- Altar Server Schedule Print View now available.
Version 4.2.4 (September 24, 2013)
- litPlans now include a "notes" section.
- rehearsal plan style updated.
Version 4.2.3 (September 19-21, 2013)
- Added Kaleidoscope litPlan page
- Ministry Fair Page Added
- litPlan Style Updated
Version 4.2.3 (September 13, 2013)
- Altar Server MC's schedule is now available! (MC's cannot sub yet)
- Added Gather 2 option for song book
- Fixed a bug for editing the choir calendar so that wouldn't allow the 8:00 choir to be updated.
Version 4.2.2 (September 11, 2013)
- Altar Server Sub bug fix
- Modified CSS for calendar icons to accomodate long months.
Version 4.2.1 (September 5, 2013)
- Youth Choir Registration Form Updated.
- Rise Up Added to form
- Email confirmation updated
- Recommends signing up for an account after registration is complete and offers a simple way to sign up
- Youth Choir Registration confirmation page updated.
Version 4.2 (August 31, 2013)
- Rise Up – The new teen ensemble
- A new teen vocal ensemble focusing on basic choral technique with energetic liturgical music.
- Once registered, teens or parents will be able to view the schedule online and indicate when the singer will not be in attendance
- St. Kieran's youth choir has been updated for 2013.
- Once registered, you can view the schedule online and indicate when your child will not be in attendance
Version 4.1.6 (August 26, 2013)
- Weekday litPlan Updated
- Mass Setting eliminated from options
- Success notification updated
- Font size of Date Title improved
- Weekday litPlan now loads more records
Version 4.1.5 (August 22, 2013)
- Rise Up Info Added
Version 4.1.4 (August 10, 2013)
- lector Direct Sub bug fixed.
- Choir Calendar Nav updated
- Choir Calendar Detail UI updated
- Erroneous choir links fixed
- Duplicate choir dates now allowed when different times are selected.
- Older litPlan page updated
Version 4.1.3 (July 15, 2013)
litPlan email script now includes litPlan times and what the title of the changed song.
Version 4.1.2 (July 14, 2013)
- Email Users (group) – allows admins to send an email to other users
- Lector Print Schedule updated to show user's date's at top
- litPlan link updated on Cantor page
Version 4.1.1 (July 8, 2013)
- Resetting your username or password now requires email AND first name. This fixes an issue that arises if two people with the same last name exist.
- There are now two color swatches in the litPlan: the first indicating what color shirt Matt is wearing and the second for the Liturgical season.
- When a litPlan is updated it will now be recorded in the Newsfeed (if selected).
- When a litPlan is updated, the notification email will now list what item was changed.
- Newsfeed title length increased.
- Help and Site Update History links added to footer nav.
- Newsfeed items will now automatically hide after one week.
- Minor UI tweaks
- Delete button in Newsfeed restyled.
- Song link field in song edit form adjusted to fit screen.
- Songs list tweaked.
- Success info updated to green dialogue box.
- Months shortened in cantor schedule to fit in div.
- Future dates on Control Panel are now emphasized and older dates are faded.
- Edit/Delete buttons updated with colors.
Version 4.1 (July 3, 2013)
An Altar Server or Lector substitution that is not a switche is now referred to as a "Direct Sub"
- ALTAR SERVERS
- Servers are now able to directly sub with someone without having to switch.
- When a substitution or switch is made and email will be sent out to both servers and admins notifying of the change.
- Sub changes are now also recorded into a "Change Log" to keep track of subs and switches.
- You will also be notified if the change was successful after you submit the form via a message on the schedule page
- Altar Server panel added to Control Panel.
- Lector switch and substitution form updated to reflect new style of Altar Server form including the use of a "Direct Sub"
- Lectors will also be notified if the change was successful after submitting the form via a message on the schedule page
- Lector Change Log UI updated
- "This Weekend" section of home page updated with new UI to better accomodate different screen sizes without looking cramped.
- Colors updated to be more vibrant for 4:30 and 8:00 Mass times.... because... you know... Matt likes bright colors.
- Adult Choir Roster UI Updated
Version 4.0.4 (June 30, 2013)
- Lectors can now view which reader they are from the control panel
- Control Panel totals now uniform
Version 4.0.3 (June 23, 2013)
- Security enhancements/login tracking
- Lector schedule bug fixes
- Slight UI changes to Newsfeed
Version 4.0.2 (June 14, 2013)
- Newsfeed enhanced to be more noticeable and imply action
- Users list redesign
- litPlans per page increased to 10
- litPlan page advance added to sidebar
- Access Levels and Restriction bugs fixed
- Stay Standalone script removed (iOS devices)
- General Bug & CSS fixes
Version 4.0.1 (June 9, 2013)
- Tag fields in newsfeed insert changed to menus
- "New Music" section added back to litPlans after being removed.
- Access Levels and Restrictions updated
- Bug & CSS fixes.
- A fresh coat of paint. The entire site was given an updated design that will look great on any device and any screen size using Responsive Web Design.
- A new navigation menu that collapses to an icon on mobile devices to optimize the space of every screen.
- The login system was reimagined so you no longer are taken to a separate page to log in, but can do so through a login menu built right into the navigation that is activated by rolling your mouse over “login” or tapping on mobile devices.
- Retrieval of forgotten usernames. The ability to reset passwords already existed but many users forget their usernames as well. By entering your email address you will receive your username in an email.
- Full-site navigation through a footer navigation menu. Some older browsers may not handle the new navigation menus at the top as effectively as modern browsers, so the entire site map is included on each page in the footer.
- ALTAR SERVERS
- Altar Servers will now be able to access their schedule as well as switch with other servers. The schedule will show the team number assigned to a Mass, and upon clicking the number, they can view the altar servers in that team and any switches that have been made.
- LITPLAN (v6)
- The litPlan has been around for a long time (longer than I’ve been at St. Kieran) and over that time tremendous improvements have been made. Here’s the latest:
- A new accordion style that greatly improves efficiency when switching between litPlans. Previously the page was reloaded each time a new litPlan was selected. They are now all on the same page and you can toggle which one you’d like to view. This is especially beneficial on mobile devices.
- On wider screens, a second column appears to select any litPlan on the page without having to scroll down.
- Weekday litPlans. A separate application has been created for weekday Masses based on the weekend litPlan application.
- The song detail button has been removed. If you would like to go to the song’s detail page, you simply need to click the song title now.
- Since multiple litPlans are now loaded on a single page, you cannot link to a individual litPlan. An option to open the litPlan on a new page has been added. This will be helpful in direct linking to a litPlan.
- Admin: Ability to create a new litPlan based on existing
- Admin controls added to litPlans to eliminate need for separate pages.
- Reduced links to single cell to save space on smaller screens
- Liturgical Color Added
- CONTROL PANEL
- The Control Panel is where you are taken when you sign in. It is meant to be a central hub to view all of your ministries and your activity within them. It shows the dates you are scheduled to be a cantor, lector, serve, etc. It also shows your absent activity for the choir.
- NEWSFEED. A new section has been added called “Newsfeed.” If there is pertinent information for your ministry it will be added here. It is a smart newsfeed that is filtered to only show the relevant information to the ministries for which you are signed up.
- Times have been added to dates under each category so you know exactly what Mass you are scheduled to minister.
- Given the title "Control Panel"
- Users information added to bottom of CP.
- Link to edit profile at bottom of CP.
- EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
- litPlan notifications. You may become annoyed if you have printed a litPlan only to find out it has been changed when you arrive at a Mass or rehearsal. You can now sign up to receive notifications any time a litPlan is changed! This option is available in your profile page.
- Rehearsal plan notifications. Choir members can now choose to be notified when a rehearsal plan has been updated if they are going to be absent so you will always know what is missed. This option is available in the “Manage Absences” page.
- Readings have been added to the lector schedule so you will know what readings to prepare. If there are more than one option you will likely see both listed until the week of that Mass when it will be updated.
- The Lector schedule now features a responsive two-column design to view more dates in less space.
- Lector: New responsive navigation menu that is more consisten with site UI.
- Lector: Admin delete option added.
- Cantor: Only members of the Contemporary Group can sign up for 4:30 Mass
- CONTEMORARY GROUP
- Ability to know when a rehearsal is cancelled.
- Ability to know when two weeks of music will be rehearsed
- The absent list is now tucked away inside a dropdown for each date.
- The link to mark yourself as absent is now tucked inside of this dropdown as well.
- Admin ability to edit/delete attached to each date.
- Your profile now has two new options:
- Checkbox if you need a CD (so I know exactly how many to burn)
- Checkbox if you need a litPlan. Many of you print them out and do not need them.
- The choir calendar has been completely revamped to be more useful:
- You can now view both past and future dates on the same page. This is useful if you missed a rehearsal and want to see what was covered.
- You can view the number absent without having to open the plan.
- On the rehearsal detail page, you can now scroll through many more dates using the top calendar. This works great with touch controls! (TouchCarousel)
- Each rehearsal plan now contains an “updated” field so you know when the rehearsal plan was updated.
- There is now a documents section added to each rehearsal plan. If you miss, you will be able to download any handouts that are given (not including litPlans and music that already linked in the litPlan)
- You can now quickly mark yourself as absent for that day using the “I’m Absent!” button instead of being taken to the separate page. If you wish to turn on email notifications, you will still need to visit the absent manage page.
- Manage Absent link added to individual rehearsal plans
- Email updates to those on absent list
- Admin menu eliminated and combined into other menus/pages
- Cantor Edit: litPlan drop-downs modified to display dates better (smart commas).
- Cantor & Lector Pages now have better responsive design with 2-column format on wider screens.
- Overall Max-width container expanded to 1000px.
- upgraded to 3.2
- Theme switched to light
- Eliminated control circles
- Index ministers panel updated to include altar servers and to be more responsive.
Version 3.3.7 (April 24, 2013)
- System update to include fifth option for ltiPlan time. (litplan, insert, edit, db)
Version 3.3.6 (March 15, 2013)
- Mod_rewrite to create clean URLs (w/o. php)
Version 3.3.5 (March 12, 2013)
- Never Thirst Again Content Added
- Fixed Offertory PDF link (wasn't currently set)
Version 3.3.4 (February 14, 2013)
- Added option for Kyrie & Prelude in litPlans
- Fixed bug displaying '0' when no number exists in litPlan
Version 3.3.3 (December 10, 2012)
- Lector Admin Edit Page edited to include a field for date.
Version 3.3.2 (November 14, 2012)
- 2012 Concert Info added.
Version 3.3.1 (October 23, 2012)
- Lector Feast Day Schedule now available as a separate calendar.
Version 3.3 (October 15, 2012)
- Fixed datepicker bug
- Lector Roster and Management Added
Version 3.2.7 (October 10, 2012)
- Registration Validation fixed to restrict users from creating duplicate accounts.
Version 3.2.6 (September 27, 2012)
- Bug fixes in Lector Email Script
Version 3.2.5 (September 23, 2012)
- Lector Schedule now includes Mondays
- LOSS email script fixes
- Lector Admin Entry updated to inlcude times
Version 3.2.4 (September 22, 2012)
- Web App updated for the iPhone 5
- Lector Online Substitution System (LOSS) enhanced to accomodate subs that are not switches
- Bug fixes for LOSS
Version 3.2.3 (September 20, 2012)
- Control Panel updated to include Kaleidoscope and SKY Beats info
- Custom Apple icons
Version 3.2.2 (September 18, 2012)
- Kaleidoscope Enhancements
- Mobile menu fixes
- Page for old rehearsal plans
Version 3.2.1 (September 16, 2012)
- Lector Application Fixes
Version 3.2. (September 2, 2012)
- Kaleidoscope Schedule
- SKY Beats Schedule
- New Ministers Table on Home Page
Version 3.1.3 (August 29, 2012)
- Printable Choir Calendar
- Printable Choir Roster
- Help Page and Documents
Version 3.1.2 (August 28, 2012)
- Enhanced Profile (phone, address, SATB part)
- Choir Roster
- Fixed Kaleidoscope/SB registration form and DB
Version 3.1.1 (August 26, 2012)
- Form Style fixes
- IE Mobile fixes
Version 3.1 (August 25, 2012)
- Choir Calendar & redesign of Rehearsal Plans
- Contemporary Calendar and Absences Update
- Lector Section (beta)
- Check lector schedule
- Request subs and make changes
- Lector Admin Section
- Control Panel (beta)
- See everything in one place
- What masses you are scheduled (cantor, lector)
- Choir Rehearsals
- and more!
- Cantor Page (rev5) Learn how to use
- Improved UI
- Consolidated Cantor viewing, sign-up, and removal into single page.
- Kaleidoscope registration forms
- New Nivo Slider update to home page
- Login added to home page
- Notice of being logged-in removed from top-right. (Replaced with Menu with user name as the title)
- Other menu and UI refinements
- Further Responsive Web Design enhancements. Learn more about RWD
Version 2.5 (July 2012)
- Added Cantor Page
- Improvements to litPlan page
Version 2.2 (January 2012)
- Mobile enhancements
Version 2.1 (August 3, 2011)
- Header reduced
- Title bar eliminated
- Menu UI fixes and enhancements
- Choirs page
- litPlan – full screen.
Version 2.0 (July 2011)
- Overall simplicity and security enhancements
- Improved registration with password reset.
- Cantor Sign-Up
- Masses grouped by weekend
- Ability to remove yourself as cantor from a mass
- Web view and print view
- Administration Enhancements
- Song library